don't postpone joy

Friday, June 17, 2005

be true to my school

on the banks of the red cedar
there's a school that's known to all
whose specialty is winning
and those spartans play good ball
spartan teams are never beaten
all through the game they fight
fight for the only colors
green and white

go right through for MSU
watch the points keep growing
spartan teams are bound to win
they're fighting with a vim
rah rah rah
see their team is weakening
we're gonna win this game
fight fight
rah team fight
victory for MSU...

6 Comments:

At 17 June, 2005 20:39, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Has the world lost sight of Rodney King's words?

Can't we all just get along?

Why must you encourage fighting. Where's my damn dictionary? V-I-M?

vim (noun)

Ebullient vitality and energy. See Synonyms at vigor.

 
At 17 June, 2005 20:40, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I need me some vim baby!

 
At 17 June, 2005 22:30, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Check this out, Daisy - laughed because I recognized the corner of the car before I even read the title or the post & knew right away it was the General Lee.

http://sephoraholic.blogspot.com/2005/06/hi-can-i-be-you.html

 
At 19 June, 2005 20:06, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Ain't that sweet?!?

 
At 20 June, 2005 13:16, Blogger Unknown said...

aw daisy girl..you are such a romantic..i love that about you..your little poems make me smile..thanks sweetie

 
At 21 June, 2005 11:20, Blogger daisyduke said...

of course we can all get along...and i have about a gallon of vim stored up here, just in case

 

Post a Comment

<< Home